Half-Day Private Guided Marrakech Tour through Medina's Gems
This half-day guided walking tour takes you on an exploratory tour of the Marrakech medina.
Embark on an adventure through the heart of Marrakech and its main sights on this half-day city tour. Explore Marrakech with a local expert guide including walking tour.
This specially designed tour is the perfect way to explore the souks of Marrakech´s old medina!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide.
- Private Excursion.
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- Entry fees.
- Drinks & Meals.
- Entry/Admission - Medersa Ben Youssef
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
This is half-day guided walking tour which takes you on an exploratory tour of the Marrakech Medina.
Have a feel of the local bread, discover the city's bustling center with the Djemaa El Fna square and its beautiful bazaars, and then buy a meal at a rooftop restaurant while soaking in the sights and sounds of the city below.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Then we will visit the iconic Koutoubia Mosque. The Kutubiyya Mosque or Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque in Marrakesh, Morocco. Five times a day, one voice rises above the Djemaa din as the muezzin calls the faithful to prayer from the Koutoubia Mosque's minaret.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medersa Ben Youssef, Ben Youssef Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The medieval Islamic college of Ben Youssef Medersa. The Ben Youssef Madrasa is an Islamic madrasa in Marrakesh, Morocco. Functioning today as a historical site, the Ben Youssef Madrasa was the largest Islamic college in Morocco at its height. The Medersa Ben Youssef, the largest Madrassa in Morocco, has known the Glory days of Marrakech over several Dynasties.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.