Half-Day Private Guided Tour in Santorini
Joining this private tour with our friendly English and German speaking drivers you will visit the attractions of Santorini.
You will have free time to walk on the paths of the most photographed village of Oia with its blue domed churches and the breathtaking view of the volcano. You will go swimming in the crystal clear waters of the black beach, or just relax enjoying the lovely boardwalk. You will visit the oldest church in Santorini Panagia Episkopi, and enjoy a glass of local wine overlooking a panoramic view of the winery. Also, a visit to the archaeological sights of Akrotiri is always very interesting.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Walking tour to the traditional village of Oia with the amazing view of volcano, the cave houses on the cliff and the white churches with bright blue domes!
There you can take wonderful pictures, walk to the pedestrian area where are all shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kamari, Kamari, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Kamari is a seaside former fisherman's village, there is a long promenade for a pleasant stroll overflowing with shops, restaurants, taverns and cafe-bars where you can relax and enjoy the sea breeze.
You can also enjoy a swimming to the famous black beach of Kamari!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Episkopi Gonias, Episkopi Gonias, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Located in the village of Episkopi Gonia (also known as Mesa Gonia) is the beautiful Byzantine church of Panagia Episkopi.
The church is considered the best example of traditional ecclesiastical architecture.
Panagia Episkopi was built in the late 11th Century.
The church is an important Byzantine monument. It houses the icon of Panagia Glikofilousa, one of the third most priceless portable icons in the world.
The church has survived the invasions of Venetians, Francs, Russians and Turks and still remains as an inspiration to the islanders. Panagia Episkopi was built in 1115
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The red beach is arguably the most famous and beautiful beaches of Santorini.
The beach's sand is composed of black and red pulverized volcanic rock.
The most of the visitors choose not to make it all the way down to the beach and instead admire this unique landscape of red and black volcanic rocks from the headland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pyrgos Kallistis, Pyrgos Kallistis, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Traditional village of Pyrgos can found at the highest point of Santorini, with panoramic views of the whole island all the way to the village of Oia.
Traditional architecture, remains of neo-classical mansions, narrow winding paths leading up the hillside, small white houses, galleries, vineyards, churches, Pyrgos is truly magical.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After the booking we contact with travelers for more details if it is necessary. Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.