Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Kolomenskoye Estate
Kolomenskoye is a former royal estate and one of the most picturesque and enjoyable of Moscow’s out-of-town attractions. This 15-17th century Tsarist estate is preserved in its original layout and comprises of unique architectural monuments, including the Church of the Ascension (1532). Kolomenskoye Estate’s large parkland is open to the public for you to enjoy. Kolomenskoye also hosts traditional festivals during all major holidays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God in Kolomenskoye
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve, Andropova Ave., 39, Moscow 115487 Russia
Kolomenskoye estate is located on the bank of the Moscow River, 10 km southeast of the Kremlin and surrounded by over 350 hectares of ancient woodland, which now is a preserved zone, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God in Kolomenskoye, Andropova Ave., 39/9, Moscow 115487 Russia
The impressive Church of Our Lady of Kazan was built in 1644 at the time of Russian Tsar Alexis reign.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye, Andropova Ave., 39/48, Moscow 115487 Russia
There is also the stunning recently reconstructed Wooden Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich Romanov often referred to as an Eighth Wonder of the World. You will have a unique chance to see the way of life of the Russian tsars. The building represents a huge maze of intricate corridors and 250 rooms, built without using saws, nails, or hooks. The palace is also famous for its fairytale roofs. The interior décor is bright and varied: here you will find intricate carving on architraves and window cornices, colourful wall and ceiling paintings and ornamental upholstery of furniture and walls. All this rich décor turns the whole building into a small fairy-tale palace. Although it was only a summer palace, it was the favourite residence of the tsar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in Moscow. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.