Half-Day Private Hiking To Kot Bhairab Temple From Pokhara
Hiking To Kot Bhairab Temple From Pokhara provides you an opportunity to explore a rural settlement with natural beauties and cultural diversities. This is shortest hike place from Rupakot resort with historical background. It used in the ancient time. Now it is a sacred place for both Hindu and Buddhist people with the Kot Bhairab temple on elevation of (1150 m) where you will have 360 degree view of nature. you will clearly see Pokhara city, farmland, jungle, green hills, Annapurna and Dhauligiri Himalayan range, Fishtail and Manaslu along with beautiful Begnas and Rupa lakes.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop from your hotel, 1 fresh non-alcoholic welcome drink at the resort, 1 bottle water
- Pokhara to Rupakot, two way transportation, professional guide, all tax
What's excluded :
- Meals available on purchase and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kot Bhairab 10500, Nepal
Pick you up from your place and drive to Fishtail Gate lakeside, near our office and board you to luxury ac coaster bus. Then (1 hrs) drive through the valley, village and forest up to the Rupakot Resort. Arrival at Rupakot Resort with a welcome drink. Our english speaking guide will give you a short tour at the Resort. Then (1 hrs) guided hiking tour to Kot Bhairab temple. You will see 360 panoramic views of the mountains from this place, ideal for photography. Then drive back to Pokhara and drop you to your place.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area. Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.