Half-Day Private Martha Brae Rafting Tour from Montego Bay
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or cruise ship port. Enjoy a comfortable ride in our air conditioned vehicle on this 40 minutes drive to the Martha Brae Rafters Village in the parish of Trelawny. Martha Brae is the number one rafting attraction on the island and encompasses six acres of well manicured lawns situated on a natural horseshoe island. The Rafters Village offers a full recreational facility, including picnic grounds, bar, two souvenir shops, swimming pools and modern rest room.
On arrival at the rafting sight, you will be greeted with a welcome drink and introduced to your captain for the trip. Before embarking on the tour, take a stroll through the herb garden and enjoy a presentation on Jamaica’s herbs famous for their medicinal and healing properties.
Then climb aboard a 30 foot bamboo raft and enjoy a quiet and relaxing trip down a peaceful and beautiful river. Enjoy seeing the unique flora and fauna down this 3 mile river
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Your driver will stop for lunch but lunch cost is own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Enjoy rafting down the tranquil and serene Martha Brae River
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Enjoy local jerk chicken and pork and other local cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from hotels at the entrance to the main lobby.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.