Half-Day Private Old Harbin Street Walking Tour with Meal
This private half day walking tour is a great opportunity to learn about Harbin’s history and the city origins. You will able to to see many old Russian-style architecture and landmarks in Lao DaoWai and Chinese Baroque Building area so that you can have a better understanding about the early 20th century life in Harbin. Tasty local lunch, entrance fees and hotel pick-up and drop-off by public transportation (bus and taxi) are all inclusive. If your group is more than 4 people, you will be offered a private vehicle transfer service.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch or Dinner based on your tour schedule
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by public/taxi (If group less than 3 people)
- private vehicle (If group more than 4 people)
- Attraction entry ticket
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide at your hotel either in the morning or afternoon based on your booking preference. First, walk through the famous Lao DaoWai, the streets of Old Harbin. Your guide will share with you the history of the buildings, the stores and restaurants along the way. Some of them have existed for over 100 years.
Continue your adventure to Big Luo New Old Market, the best antiques and art market in the city, and you will find many antiques, paintings, calligraphy and other interesting art works in this 6-floor building.
You will visit the Turkey Mosque built in the late 1800s before enjoying a delicious meal at one of popular local restaurants in Harbin.
After your meal is finished, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Harbin
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child rate is subject to height restriction, a common policy in Harbin: Children-Under(1.2 meters) in height is free to join
- Less 3 people will take a public transport/bus or taxi
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.