Half-Day Private Photography Tour of Metsovo
Those who love to take photos and breathtaking landscapes will enjoy this unique opportunity to explore the virgin nature around Metsovo and make lifelong memories in the most amazing locations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Katogi Averoff Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Metsovo, Metsovo, Ioannina Region, Epirus
Our guide will meet you at the center of Metsovo and after a short explanation of the architecture, traditions, historic and some nice fotos with the "bears" and on the "castle" in the center of Metsovo you will start the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Averofeios Garden, Metsovo Greece
Only a few meters of the center of Metsovo, we reach our first stop. In the Averofeios Garden you can see the very nice and popular for weddings Church of St. George. The combination of the big trees, the nice flowers and the church in the middle of the Garden, make this place to a best opportunity to make some nice shots!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Katogi Averoff Winery, Metsovo 44200 Greece
The 20-minutes walk includes a visit to the evocative ambiance of the cellars in the historic Katogi Averoff winery. Video screenings illustrating the various stages of winemaking and the history of the Katogi Averoff estate
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aoos Springs Lake, Metsovo 44200 Greece
North of Metsovo is the lake of Aoos springs, which is a mountainous artificial lake that combines a unique stream of lakes, natural small lakes and extensive mountain meadows. It covers an area of 11.5 Km2 and is situated at an altitude of 1.350 meters, which classifies it as the most mountainous large lake in Greece. It is located between two National Parks, ValiaCalda and Vikos-Aoos. The shoreline of the lake is large and lacy with beautifully wooded small fjords and many small islands formed inside.
We stop at the most spectacular places for fotos and make a mini pick-nick or snack with local products and fruits!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Anilio, Anilio, Metsovo, Ioannina Region, Epirus
Anilio is a mountainous, Vlach-speaking village in the prefecture of Ioannina. It is built at an altitude of 1,050 meters, on the slopes of northern Pindos, opposite Metsovo and in the shadow of the mountaintop "Fatzetou" of Pindos.
We only pass the village of Anilio and drive up to the spectacular top of "Fatzeto" 1620m. From there we can enjoy the amazing view to Metsovo and the surrounding area and have a fantastic sunset
Departure Point :Wooden Art, Κεντρική Πλατεία, Metsovo 442 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/19/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.