Half Day Private Positano Boat Tour From Sorrento
Explore the beauties of the Sorrento coast and of the Positano with a half day boat tour!
We will leave from Sorrento, admire all the coastline and then get to Positano. We will admire all the main highlights, such as the senator Pollio’s villa, and the amazing natural park of Li Galli islands, also known as the Mermaid island, the place where sirens lived according to greek mythology.
It is also possible to stop for swimming!
On board there will be a snack and a bottle of Prosecco.
The duration will be around 4 hours.
You can freely manage your time!
Our skippers will give suggestions and advices but the final decision is yours!
You will pratically own the boat for the entire duration of the tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Be amazed by Li Galli, the mermaid island! We can stop for swimming there
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Passing Punta Campanella we will be in the Amalfi Coast!
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.