Half Day Private Sunrise Wildlife Safari
This half-day wildlife tour is the perfect orientation to the Greater Yellowstone Eco System. Our interpretive guides will share stories and information about the history and geology of the area while scouting for animals such as Elk, Bison, Pronghorn, moose and bear. Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Jackson Hole area is included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Please call to book over 5 people
What's excluded :
- You will begin this tour with your guide picking you up from your Jackson Hole hotel or residence. From here you will head to a local coffee roaster for a quick breakfast to go and a warm beverage before venturing into Grand Teton National Park. Depending on your hotel location you will travel via the legendary Moose Wilson Road or through beautiful downtown Jackson Hole en route to GTNP. Your guide will share stories of history and local lore of the area while scouting for wildlife that roam through the Greater Yellowstone Eco System. We frequently encounter bison, elk, deer, fox, pronghorn, moose, coyote, black bear, grizzly bear, bald eagle, trumpeter swans, and if you're lucky wolves. The route varies daily based on group interest and wildlife activity.
Departure Point :We will pick your group up from your local hotel or residence in Jackson hole or Teton Village.
Departure Time :Sunrise 6:45-7:15 Depending on location
Sunset 3:45-4:15 Depending on location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please call to book over 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.