Half Day Private Thanlyin Tour
A stone away from Yangon's downtown, this famous town was a popular port of Portugal in the early 17th century. The stunning view from the 1,822-meter-long bridge overlooking Bago river is worth the trip to Thanlyin. Portuguese influenced buildings can also be seen as an evidence of its golden days. Thanlyin and its surrounding offer many attractions including over 200 years old Kyaik-Khauk Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kyaik-Khauk Paya
What's excluded :
- Our tour guide will pick up you at your hotel in Yangon, we will drive to Thanlyin about 2 hour.
First.We will visit at Yele Kyauktan Pagoda,known as the "Island Pagoda" on bago river.
Pagoda itself is not much different from other pagodas of Myanmar,
but you can enjoy a sense of unusualness from the rarity that surroundings of the precincts are surrounded by water.
Then we explore Kyaik-Khauk Pagoda where 200 years old pagoda.
Originally there was a small autonomous nation, but it was destroyed in history and gone.
However, even now, many people are going to visit this temple.
Your half-day tour ends at Myanmar cuisine restaurant and get taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.