Half-Day Private Tour: Concha y Toro Vineyard from Santiago Winetasting Included
Recognized worldwide as the main wine producer and exporter in Latin America, and one of the top ten wine companies in the world, Concha y Toro has reached popular recognition mainly because of its wines Casillero del Diablo and Don Melchor. On this tour and learn about the gardens, the park and exteriors of the summer residence of Concha y Toro. You will admire the Maipo Valley from the vineyard terrace and end the day in the "Casillero del Diablo" wine cellar sampling three wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private Transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Exclusive tasting of four varieties of our Super Premium Marques de Casa Concha line, accompanied with fine cheeses. This is apart of the regular tasting included all on this service
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
Walk through the gardens, the park and the outside of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family towards the end of the 19th Century.
Learn about where Concha y Toro wines come from in our Variety Garden, a place with 26 varieties of wine grapes. Visit the Old Pirque vineyard. Panoramic view of the Maipo valley from the vineyard’s terraces.
Visit to the wine cellars including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo, birthplace of the Wine Legend.
3 Wine tasting and an engraved glass as gift
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Santiago, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Departure from Santiago city
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districtsDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.