Half Day Private Tour Discovering Tigre Delta & San Isidro From Buenos Aires
Get to know a different area in the north suburbs of Buenos Aires and sail around the Parana Delta Islands…!
Visit the north neighborhoods in B.A. PALERMO and its woods, OLIVOS: an outlook to the President´s Residence. Visit SAN ISIDRO and its historic area. Rounding up this tour, we will arrive in TIGRE and take a trip on a Catamarán boat through the different Delta´s islands.
per adult from
270 to 300 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup & dropoff (downtown hotels & Airbnb)
- Spanish/english or portuguese speaking tour guide
- Tickets for the boat ride
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Luggage transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Green area, parks, planetarium.
Pass By: Olivos, Olivos, Capital Federal District
An outlook to the president's residence.
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Plaza Mitre, Paseo de los 3 Ombues and San Isidro neo-gothic cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Boat Sailing around the Parana Delta Islands in Tigre.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Tigre Fine Art Museum
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Main avenue in Tigre. Nice arquitecture.
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
You will visit Tigre Fruit Market with local handycraft, interesting stuff and have free time to explore it and do some shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the lobby at hotels and airbnb in selected areas.Pick up at cruise port at door # 12 without luggage. Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark)
- Not recommended for travelers on wheelchairs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.