Half Day Private Tour - Fatima's Sanctuary and Pilgrimage Sites
This private tour of Fátima will show you all about the sanctuary built after the holy apparitions of 1917 in Portugal and the life of the three shepherds. Departing from Lisbon, you will visit one of the most emblematic places for the Christian faith, Fátima, and its spectacular sanctuary, the new Basilica and the little old apparitions chapel.
Discover one of the largest Marian Shrines in the World!
All the Iteneraries and schedules that are described on this page are the standard ones for this tour. As this is a private tour and no one else will join your group, the tour is fully customizable according to your preferences. To change anything just inform us at the time of booking or talk to the driver in the day of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private minivan or sedan according to your group size
- Bottled water
- Parking, fuel and toll costs
- Insurance as required by law
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, etc.
- Entrance fees unless stated in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatima, Fatima, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Visit all the locations within the Sanctuary, both Basilicas and the Apparitions Chapel. Attend services if you prefer. Time to buy some religious souvenirs if you want.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valinhos Sanctuary, Via Sacra, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
Pass by the village where the shepherds lived and visit the museums if you prefer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or accommodation in LisbonAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child (3 yrs old or above) seats are available on request (Free of Charge) if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that all our prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a mid size sedan/estate (Mercedes E Class or equivalent) or on a van.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of electronic communications for better listening. Please bring your phone and headphones.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.