Half-Day Private Tour in Olympus Mountain
You will see parts of Olympus that you can not see alone, we will go to places that even the locals do not know. I will be with you throughout the experience, we will talk about Greek mythology and the mysteries of Olympus. This experience will leave you with the best memories and you will remember it forever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dion, Dion, Pieria Region, Central Macedonia
we will tour around the ancient city of Dion where the ancient Greeks prayed to Zeus and where Alexander the Great went before the great campaign against the Persians
Stop At: Litochoro, Litochoro, Pieria Region, Central Macedonia
we will walk in the ancient forest of Olympus where we will admire the beautiful landscape and nature and we will feel the energy of the mountain.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Enipeus, Litochoro, Greece
We will walk in the gorge of Enipeas through a wonderful and easy route and we will reach the springs where we will taste the water of the gods.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Katerini, Katerini, Pieria Region, Central Macedonia
we will go to a place where few know where the compasses go crazy and the birds and animals do not go there. We will go to the place where the legend says that the gods met and we will see the magnetic field of the area.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Porto Palace Hotel Thessaloniki, 26is Oktovriou 65, Thessaloniki 546 28, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.