Half Day Private Tour in Saint-Émilion
Enjoy a half-day of relaxation and discovery, in Saint-Emilion, in the comfort of an air-conditioned luxury minivan.
Your personal guide will take advantage of the trip to give you information on one of the oldest wine regions in France, already exploited by the Romans. You will discover the magnificent vineyards on the right bank of the Garonne, and the castles that make these appellations famous.
A visit has been reserved for you in one of the prestigious areas of Saint-Emilion or Pomerol. When you arrive at the chateau, you will be taken care of for a guided tour of the cellars, the vines, the vat room ... A tasting of the estate's wines will be offered. You will be introduced to tasting techniques, which will allow you to discover the subtlety and richness of Saint-Emilion wines ....
The cobbled alleys will then be offered to you, and you will marvel at the treasures of this charming medieval village, and the heritage of its famous monk.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided walking tour of Saint-Emilion and discovery of its cultural heritage
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or castles
- Lunch, dinner, food and drink, unless otherwise indicated
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Pressac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place de la Comedie, 33000, Bordeaux France
As soon as you leave Bordeaux, you will discover the green countryside, and the multitude of plots of vines with evocative names. First the parcels of Entre-Deux-Mers between Garonne and Dordogne, then the appellations of Libournais, Pomerol, Lalande de Pomerol, Fronsac, and finally Saint-Émilion and its satellite appellations, Montagne-Saint-Émilion, Saint- Georges Saint-Émilion, Lussac Saint-Émilion, Puisseguin Saint-Émilion.
You will enjoy discovering these castles in the middle of the vineyards. You will be charmed by the beauty of this heritage, which since the French Revolution has continued to improve.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau de Pressac, 33330 Saint-Etienne-De-Lisse France
Visit of a castle in Pomerol or Saint-Émilion
We will take you to visit one of the magnificent castles which make the reputation of Saint-Emilion wines. Grape varieties, destemming, vatting, fermentation, fining ... you will know everything about winemaking, the different grape varieties used and blended wines. You will be able to see that the modernism of today's cellars goes perfectly with ancestral working techniques, in order to give birth, each year to marvelous vintages, always having an assertive temperament.
This visit will conclude with a tasting of the wines from the property visited. During this tasting, you will be given precious advice on aging for your future purchases of Saint-Emilion wines.
Let us know if you would like to visit specific castles. We will do our best so that you can visit your favorite castles.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Visit the village of Saint-Émilion
During your program, you will discover through the charming cobbled streets, the pretty little medieval village of Saint-Emilion. Your guide will tell you the many anecdotes and adventures of its long and tumultuous history. You will discover how the religious practice and the vineyard are mixed and complement each other. You will relive the history of France, which has made this village an exceptional site classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During your stroll through the village, you can stop at one of the many wine merchant stalls to bring back bottles of your favorite châteaux.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Place de la Comédie, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We take care of you at your place of residence, whether you are at the hotel inBordeaux, or when getting off a cruise ship. Your guide will meet you there, witha tablet with your name on it.Ports
- Port de la Lune, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot participate in wine tastings.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.