Half-Day Private Tour in Vintage Elephant Coach (Including The Secretariat)
Step back in time and enjoy the streets of Rangoon with your private lux elephant coach. The old Chevrolet has luxuriously been restored in a post-colonial look. The coach accommodates 6-8 passengers and is equipped with driver and hostess service.
We depart from your pickup spot to the Secretariat for a guided tour, an important Victorian-style building which was recently opened for the public to visit. It housed the British Burma government and has a strong relation to Martyr’s Day, General Aung San, and the fallen heroes.
Head back on the coach towards downtown and where you will be able to see from the coach, a mixture of structures and styles from the Victorian British colonial era. These buildings we will just pass-by.
The last guided tour is the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, the most important and respected religious site in the country.
Head back on the Elephant Coach and your Rangoon Express tour ends at your desired drop-off location within the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Shwedagon Pagoda Entrance Fee
- The Secretariat Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - The Secretariat
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Secretariat, No. 300 Thein Phyu Road Middle Block, Yangon (Rangoon) 11161 Myanmar
The Secretariat private guided tour housed the British Burma government and has recently been renovated. Enter the private and quiet quarters of The Secretariat along with your private group.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Towards the center, you will see various structures and styles from the Victorian British colonial era.
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Our guide will escort you around the complex and share the legends of the pagoda and jataka Buddhist tales. Enjoy a calm and cool atmosphere at a late evening visit to the Shwedagon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the lobby with our logo.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.