Half day Private tour of Puerto Vallarta with a Local Guide
Our guides are local experts born and raised in Puerto Vallarta, they're very personable and eager to share with you, the local culture and how much they love Puerto Vallarta.
per adult from
5 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Cooler with bottled water and sodas are included with your private tour.
- Tequila and Raicilla tasting
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages are not included at the restaurants we may visit.
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in your tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Our guide will share with you the history of our city as you walk along this iconic site of Puerto Vallarta. "El Malecon" as we call it. This 1 km boardwalk is also flanked with interesting statues that are symbolic to Puerto Vallarta. In addition to this, the boardwalk will lead us to the heart of the city , where we'll find our beautiful Parrish, dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gringo Gulch, Calle Zaragoza 373, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This is Puerto Vallarta's oldest expatriates neighborhood, Gringo Gulch is also where Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor had their home. In addition to this Gringo Gulch and Colonia el Cerro are part of the traditional Puerto Vallarta.
Stop At: Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Zona Romantica is one of the most traditional areas in Puerto Vallarta. "Playa de los Muertos" was originally where the Love boat used to dock at. A stop here, will give you the chance to glimpse into this traditional area, where some of the episodes for the Love Boat TV series were filmed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Carretera Costera a Barra de Navidad, Carr. Costera a Barra de Navidad, Amapas, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Our guide will drive you along this scenic coastal road as he points out some of his favorite beaches and coves. And then, as you leave the city you'll discover beautiful jungle vegetation where you may see orange fronted parakeets, blue jays, parrots and some other beautiful birds from our mountains.
Stop At: Carretera Federal 200, México 200, Mismaloya, Jal., Mexico
Mismaloya is the beach where the movie " The Night of the Iguana" was filmed in 1963, this was the movie that put Puerto Vallarta on the map. Our guide will make a short stop here for you to take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Chicos Paradise, Carretera a Manzanillo Km. 20 Col. De las Juntas y Los, Verano, 48400 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Our guide will show you one of the most scenic places in the area, where you can take great pictures of the river and the mountains. There will be time for refreshing drinks if you desire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick-up time with us prior to your tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.