Half-Day Private Tour to Martha Brae and Luminous Lagoon
Travelers will experience birds and animals that are said to be extinct at the Safari. Travelers can enjoy the 3 miles river through the rainforest while the guide sing songs and tell the history of the river. Jamaica has the brightest of the Luminous Lagoon of the four in the World so Travelers will get the chance to experience the Luminous first hand.
Safety is always first priority so Travelers hands are always sanitized when entering the bus and masks are recommended on the bus at this time Travelers are always transported in clean sanitized and comfortable bus with enough room for social distancing.
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry fee for Luminous Lagoon and Swamp Safari is not included in Transportation price
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Water shoes ,bug spray and swim wear recommended
- Entry fee for Luminous Lagoon is $25 per person
- Entry fee for Swamp Safari is for $25 per person
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica Swamp Safari Village
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Travelers will ride on a 30 feet bamboo raft with a license and professional tour guide through the most beautiful lucious rainforest which will last 1hour 15 minutes on a 3 mile river .
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Jamaica Swamp Safari Village, Foreshore Road Trelawny, Falmouth Jamaica
Travelers will tour through a lush, green rain forest to experience nature first hand with the most experience and professional guides where you will see animals like the Jamaican Crocodiles and other exotic animals like the Jamaican Boa constructor, the grey fox ,the Capuchin monkey, Raccoons and lots more. Travelers can also experience the history of the James Bond movie -Live and Let Die in 1972 which was filmed at the Swamp Safari where James Bond jumped on Crocodiles.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP, Falmouth Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy a boat ride to the lagoon, which is a night tour for 45 minutes which involves swimming in the lagoon while the water glows and Travelers will experience an amusing feeling of natural nature.The lagoon is 4-5 feet deep and is very safe to swim, after coming back to the dock Travelers can enjoy a live fire show and limbo dancing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers from Hotels or Resorts will be picked up at the main lobby of Hotels. Travelers from Villas or Air BnB will be picked up main gate or front desk .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers should take their own masks and sanitizers for their own preference . Due to Covid -19 restrictions air condition is restricted at this time unless rain is falling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.