Half-Day Private Tour to Ojców National Park from Cracow
Join our day trip to the beautiful area of the smallest National Park in Poland - Ojców. See the most spectacular Pradnik Valley and unique Hercules Mace. Take a break from the urban bustle to learn about the legends that surround this special place located just 45 minutes ride from Cracow city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission Included
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Pieskowa Skala
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ojcow National Park, Ojcow National Park, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Explore beautiful landscapes covered by forests, rivers, mountains and gorges in one of the most beautiful National Park in Poland.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zamek Pieskowa Skala, Ojcowski Park Narodowy, Suloszowa 32-045 Poland
Admire the historic Pieskowa Skała and learn about one of best preserved castles from Eagle's Nests Trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait 5 minutes before the pick up time in the front of building.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.