Half-Day Private Tour to Suwon Hwasung Historic Area
Lots of traveler knows about big cities like Seoul, Busan, and Jeju island. But that is not only thing you can see in Korea. We have long history more than you think! If you are history and culture lover we really recommend this tour just for you!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch will be offered in Korean traditional dishes
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Suwon Hwaseong Museum
- Entry/Admission - Janganmun Gate
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suwon Hwaseong Museum, 21, Changnyong-daero, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16255 South Korea
Our guide will follow you inside the museum and tell you about history of 18century of Josun(The old name of Korea). And also of King Jung-jo (the 22th of Josun king) why he built suwon palace and how.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Janganmun Gate, Jangan-dong, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 442-420 South Korea
After hearing about latest Josun history you will have chance to walk around wall gate. Lots of local people also love to visit here for picnic, light tracking and to take pictures! During walking this wall gates you will see lots of doors which has all different purpose
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, 825, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16258 South Korea
This is the temporary palace for the royal family. King Jung-jo has built this place for lots of reason but one of the most important reason is for his parents. He also celebrate his mother's 70's birthday here which it is related with huge 'Hwasung ceremony'.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Paldalmun Market, 8, Jeongjo-ro 776beon-gil, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16262 South Korea
This is one of Korea's local market and also famous for traveller. Take free time and walk around and ask your local guide anything about Korea!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jonggak Station Exit 3, 7-8 Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
There will be always private tour guide for each team so it won't be hard to find our tour guide. And also guide will have only one team he/she will find our clients.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/18/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.