Half Day Private Walking Tour of Jaffa
Jaffa has existed on the shore line of the Mediterranean Sea for four thousand years. Today it nestles nearby and attached to the cosmopolitan city of Tel Aviv established a little over one hundred years ago .This proximity allows for a custom designed private tour developed to suit your interests that may range between biblical history, cultural significance, modern political history, food and fashion and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your private guide at your hotel or at the Jaffa Clock Tower and set out on a walking tour experience of Jaffa through a kaleidoscope of time and place as you wander the narrow streets with its' intriguing mix of old and new ,ancient and modern history ,a diverse range of local communities of all faiths ,local food spots & restaurants, fashion shops and more.
Enjoy panoramic views over the ancient port of Jaffa. Meet Jaffa's history: Jonah the Prophet seeking to escape his mission to Nineveh and being swallowed by a big fish(and not a whale as often described) . Peter's vision and Jesus mission to the gentiles, Byzantine Christian, Muslim & Crusader rule, Ottoman and modern Israel & Palestinian political history. Meet the locals and experience the multi-cultural communities living side by side each with their own stories and experiences .
Departure Point :Jaffa Port, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.