Half-Day Private Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow
Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the top attraction that is on UNESCO World LIst.
We are fully licensed and experienced to make your trip Krakow an unforgettable experience. Our company provides the services on the highest quality and with nice athmosphere.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission and guide
- English speaking driver and tour leader
- Elevator ride to the ground level on exit
- Pickup from hotel, if the hotel is strictly in center of Krakow, pickup from closest possible place
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The historic Salt Mine is located about 10 km from Krakow and is on the first UNESCO World Heritage List (1978). The current mine was established ad the turn off 18 and 19 century (though mining history reaches antiquity here). The tourist route goes through the most interesting places in the mine that consists of 22 chambers which are connected by salt pathways of lenght about 3 km. Chambers are located at depth 64 to 135 meters underground.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel (if the hotel is strictly in the center of Krakow, pickup from the closest possible place). The day before the trip we will contact you by email or phone, with the time and place of departure.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for claustrophobic
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.