Half day quad biking: Big dunes and forest
This exciting 3 hours tour gives you the opportunity to experience incredible views of the landscape of the region of Essaouira, while enjoying a fun quad ride safely. At the end of the tour you get your free pictures that your guide took throughout the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Free photos taken by the guide throughout the tour.
- Professional Gear: Helmet, wind jacket, neck scarf, golves and inner gloves.
- Refreshing breaks: fresh mineral water + chocolate bar.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy your complementary private transfer from your hotel. Once at our agency you will first have a safety briefing, explanation about how work the quad bike, safety rules, then you will get dressed with professional equipement: Wind jacket, gloves and inner gloves, neck scarf and helmet. ( please note that all your gear is cleaned after each use).
Then you will have a tour test to get used to your quad bike and to the safety rules, then when you ready your quad biking tour of 3 hours will start.
After 3 min on the road, you will cross the Oued Ksob and the ruins of the Sultant `s Palace that accompany you to the wild beach Diabat .
Then navigate in this magnificent dune fields, and drive on sandy tracks and on rocky track to overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
Your tour is private so you can have many breaks to enjoy the scenery and your guide will provide you fresh meneral water and chocolate bar + he will take many pictures that you will find on your DVD at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Palma Quad, 70 boulevard Mohammed 5 Station Oilibya، شارع محمد الخامس، Essaouira 44000, Morocco
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under.
- Dress code for your safety and comfort: long trousers, closed shoes and sun glasses.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We understand the importance of safety,hygiene and social distancing looking at the current circumstances so all travelers can rest assured. We put in place the necessary safety measures to assure the well-being and safety of both our guests and staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.