Half-Day Quito City Tour visiting Historical Center and Panecillo
• Visit the idyllic Quito Colonia City (Independence Plaza, The Cathedra, Plaza San Francisco).
• Step into South America’s best example of Spanish Baroque architecture church, La Compañia De Jesus
• Catch a great 360 sight of Quito from the Virgen del Panecillo viewpoint (depends on time).
• Get acquainted with Quito’s culinary delicacies during this classic-style Quito City Tour
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in Quito (hotels within the urban perimeter ONLY)
- Bilingual Guide during the tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel in Quito
- Entrances Fee to some churches in the Historical Center
- Cost of extra activities not listed
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nature Galapagos & Ecuador, Av Amazonas N41-95 & Isla Floreana, Quito 170150 Ecuador
An early pick up form your hotel (9h00 approximately) to take a ride to a tour in the UNESCO World Patrimony Old Town Quito, step into the beautiful colonial churches and submerge into its history and classic art. A rich colonial legacy with European and pre-Spanish roots fill the old city. You will start by visiting San Francisco Square and Church, the Independence Square and the main Cathedral, Presidential Palace Building, and one of the best examples of the baroque movement in South America, the iconic La Compañía de Jesus church. Most of the religious buildings here date 500 years old – it will dazzle your senses. The bizarre mixture of two worldviews (Incan religion and European Catholicism) is beautifly reflected on the Colonial City.
Afterwards, enjoy an amazing 360- degree view from Panecillo Hill before riding back to your hotel of stay in Quito.
* The activities and timing will depend on your preferences *
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel of your stay in Quito (hotels within the urban perimeter ONLY). Note: The exact time of departure will be informed upon confirmation.Address: Your hotel of stay in Quito, Ecuador (hotels within the urban perimeter of Quito ONLY).Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your hotel of stay in Quito, Ecuador (hotels within the urban perimeter ONLY).IMPORTANT NOTE: A voucher will be sent with the exact place and time to start the tour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Quito hosts a very variable climate. We highly recommended that travelers take a small back pack to carry all needed. Wear a light waterproof jacket (dress in layers), warm clothes, walking shoes, and sun block for sunny days.
- Money: We recommend you bring small bills to pay for the entrances and tips (USD).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.