Half-Day Rafting in Glacier National Park Whitewater inc Dinner
Join us for an afternoon with dinner exploring Glacier National Park's Wild and Scenic border river, the Middle Fork Flathead. First, float a relaxing stretch of river through while you learn the paddle commands from your guide. As you start into the John Stevens Canyon you’ll run through 9 named rapids. This is a fun and splashy adventure through pristine, glacially fed waters!
Next, your guide selects a secluded spot for a delicious dinner on the side of the river including steaks, chicken, hamburgers, or a vegetarian option. Our kitchen sources food locally and organically whenever possible. You’ll taste the difference!
Our trips depart rain or shine. Dinner Trips are a 2:15p departure. No experience necessary. All guests must be able to fit an and buckle a 58" chest life jacket. July through September our minimum age is 5 and a minimum weight of 50 pounds. In June the minimum age may be slightly higher if river levels are higher but call our office and we’ll be happy to help.
per adult from
What's included :
- PFD, Paddles, Splash Gear
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity not included.
You’ll be rafting on the Wild and Scenic Middle Fork of the Flathead River along Glacier National Park's southwestern boundary. This half day whitewater adventure winds about 8.5 miles through John F. Stevens Canyon, where we'll be running through the fun and splashy whitewater. The rapids on the Middle Fork of the Flathead are rated class II and III. It's the perfect whitewater rafting adventure for families, couples, friends!
After you've made your way through most of the rapids you will have worked up an appetite and will be ready for the hearty meal your guide will prepare for you on the side of the river. Majestic Glacier Park mountain scenery surrounds you as you enjoy your evening meal on the banks of the river. Meal options include steak, chicken, hamburger, or a vegetarian option.
• Glacier National Park, Glacier National Park, Montana
Departure Point :12127 US-2, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.