Half-Day Red Dunes by Quad Bike with Camel Ride and Sandboard
Red dunes safari by Quad Bike in Dubai is the best off-road exploration of Arabian Dubai Desert. When there is a lot of sand dunes around and the ride through them is something that satisfies your thirst for adventure and speed. You will drive out of this ride a mixed feeling of nature and adventure and click some pictures during the Drive on our Automatic Quad Bike.
This activity is suitable for most age groups, our 4×4 off-road experience is a fantastic way for groups and individuals to explore the beauty of Arabian Desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup/ drop-off in a 4x4 vehicle
- Transportation by Air-conditioned Vehicle
- 1 Hour Quad Bike + Fuel and Helmet
- Experienced Instructor
- Short Camel Ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Discover the mysteries of an Arabian desert on this epic Quad Bike safari tour from Dubai. Venture across the sands on a quad bike, experience sandboarding, and a true Bedouin tradition as you take a camel ride across the sands.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.