Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting
Enjoy delicious safe, tried & tested street food of Old Delhi. Experience rich culture & heritage with cycle rickshaw rides on our Old Delhi Food Tours and visit local attractions exclusive to Old Delhi including Asia's largest spice market where your senses will get alive.
Our tours are conducted by Truly Old Delhi Locals living in Old Delhi. In this tour, you will get an opportunity to get introduced with local life on the street and behind the doors. You will experience local culture, see some hidden heritage treasures and panoramic views of the old city. You will walk through the local bazaar on foot and by rickshaw, taste some safe selected street food and interact with different business owners who are there from several generations.
We have been awarded HALL OF FAME in 2018 & 2019 and Certificate of Excellence (2013 to 2019) for 7 consecutive year by Trip Advisor. In 2018, we were also awarded for The Best Walking Tour Company in India.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Street Food tasting
- Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Cycle / Electric Rickshaw Rides
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( may be arranged on additional charges, on direct payment basis)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
This tour is conducted by Truly Old Delhi Locals living in Old Delhi. In this tour, you will experience local culture, see some hidden heritage treasures, walk through the local bazaar and interact with different business owners who are there from several generations, sample some safe street food and visit a Haveli for a traditional home cooked complimentary meal.
You will get an opportunity to get introduced with local life on the street and also get to know the life of locals behind the doors by visiting visiting Masterji Kee Haveli -an Old Private Mansion in the old city in which single family is living from generations
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Khari Baoli (Spice Market) is a street where your senses will get alive This is Asia's largest wholesale spice market selling all kinds of spices, nuts, herbs and food products like rice and tea. Operating since the 17th century, the market is situated at the western end of the Old Delhi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :3612, Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Hauz Qazi, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not offend by offering Tips
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including less or more number of participants, age group of the participants, weather conditions and individual's energy level, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We would like to inform you that we are taking all possible precautions to make our tours “SAFE TOURS”. We will avoid street food tasting during the initial days. However, guests will be able to enjoy the complimentary home made street food at the Haveli.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.