Half Day Rif valley Excursion from Chefchaouen
Lace-up your hiking boots, and trek through the scenic Rif Mountains.The perfect natural playground for adventure seekers.
This is a perfect and diferent activity to do in half day from Chefchaouen. So you can have the other half day to explore the Blue city.
Hike along lush mountains, passing small waterfalls and streams en route to the Spanish Mosque for spectacular panoramic views of Chefchaouen.
Continue on through the mountains, passing plantations and stopping for a traditional Moroccan lunch at a local gîte. Once you reach the piste, jump in a 4WD and head back to Chefchaouen.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Multilingual guide
- Lunch - A traditional moroccan lunch in a rural house
- Transfer back to Chefchaouen by a 4WD
- Entry/Admission - Dar rihana دار ريحانة
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
We will pick you up from your hotel in Chefchaouen
Pass By: Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
We will pass by the famous source of water of Ras El Maa. This is going to be our starting point of the hike
Stop At: Spanish Mosque, Chefchaouen 90001 Morocco
What is better than stoping here to watch an amazing panoramic view of the city and to take some inforgettable pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Talassemtane National Park, Chefchaouen Morocco
we will cross part of the national park of Talassemtane. This 589.5-square-kilometre park was created in October 2004 to conserve the last of Morocco’s threatened fir forests.
The park also contains other plant species endemic to the Spanish/Maghrebi biodiversity hotspot such as the endangered Atlas cedar and Andalusian Belladonna Atropa baetica. The Bearded vulture and over 100 other birds have been observed at the park.
Talassemtane is part of the Transcontinental Biosphere Reserve of the Mediterranean.
The park's proximity to the popular tourist destination, Chefchaouen makes it a common hiking destination. The park's elevation ranges from 350 meters to 1,050 meters.
Stop At: Dar rihana دار ريحانة, Chefchaouen, Morocco
We will stop in this traditional rural House to have a delicious moroccan luch
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all the travelers from any hotel in Chefchaouen. We just need you to provide us the name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.