Half Day Royal Gorge Rafting Trip (FREE wetsuit use!) - Class IV Extreme fun!
Half day whitewater rafting adventure through the Royal Gorge. Approximately a 3-hour tour on a 10-mile stretch of class III/IV whitewater. The Royal Gorge is world renowned for the epic scenery of the 1200 foot walls that tower over you, while you raft below the world's highest suspension bridge. FREE use of all river gear!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, 45045 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
Guests will arrive at our base location 1 hour prior to the departure time. They will be outfitted for their gear and then given an extensive pre-trip orientation. From there, we will transport the guests to our private beach put in. The raft trip will last approximately 2.5-3 hours. We will then transport our guests back to our base location where you can view a slideshow at our Bar & Grill of all the photos that were taken during the trip. Photos are available for purchase. We do send along a kayaker with every Royal Gorge trip who takes photos of the trip and also doubles as support.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :45045 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 - 16 years (depending on water levels)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.