Half-Day Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Adventure Cañon City CO
The Royal Gorge is one of the most thrilling and exciting whitewater rafting trips on the Arkansas River. Enjoy the beauty and thrill of God’s creation as you experience 1,000 foot high canyon walls, confront exciting Class IV-V rapids, and see the famous Royal Gorge Bridge.
The Royal Gorge is a serious section of river facing Class III-V Rapids, and a half-day trip is not a suitable introduction for beginners. Previous class III or higher paddling experience and strong swimming ability are recommended for all guests. For the safety of our guests and guides, we cannot take guests who are over 250lbs or individuals with a history of heart or serious medical problems.
Journey Quest is a non-profit Christ-centered rafting ministry, and these trip are uplifting, family-friendly adventures. You’ll love the scenery, the experience, and the intentional ministry led by our guides on this Colorado whitewater rafting adventure.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- High Quality River Safety Equipment (PFD, Helmet, Splash Jacket)
- Highly Trained, Professional Guide
- Transportation to and from the river
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
What's excluded :
- Gratituity (optional)
- High quality photos are available for purchase (optional)
- Wetsuit and water shoe rental available on-site
- Raft Colorado's most popular river with one of Journey Quest's professional guides!
Departure Point :Journey Quest - Royal Gorge Office, 559 County Rd 3A Unit #B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.