Half-Day Sailing Tour in Baia de Lagos with Lunch
On this 4-hour tour we sail along the coast of Lagos to Ponta da Piedade, where we anchor. During anchoring we serve the meal on board (grilled chicken, salad, bread, and seasonal fruit). Changing to a smaller boat, we show you the famous caves and rock formations. There is a possibility to sunbathe or swim.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and wine and water during the serving of the food.
- Entry/Admission - Ponta da Piedade
What's excluded :
- Drinks before and after the serving of the food. Bar service available to purchase cold drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponta da Piedade, Lagos Portugal
We sail in the Bay of Lagos, show you the beaches and rock formations and we anchor to serve lunch. During lunch you will visit the caves of Ponta da Piedade with our smaller boat. This short cave trip will take about 15 minutes. The rest of the time you will be able to swim, relax and enjoy a nice cold drink from our bar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Bom Dia Boat Trips, Marina de Lagos 10, 8600-315 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.