Half-Day Sailing Trip in Barcelona with Wine Tour
Sail along the coast of Barcelona aboard a luxury sailboat.
Admire the incredible corners of the Catalan coast from a unique perspective and much more.
Feel the sea breeze on the side of the road to the vineyards.
Visit the modern winery of the DO Alella and its vineyards.
Wine tasting by a professional winemaker.
Take photos of the magnificent skyline of Barcelona.
Premium small group for a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Appetizer in the Sailboat: Olives, potatoes, crackers and soft drinks.
- Sailboat sailing along the coast.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and winery.
- Wine tasting: 3 wines accompanied by cheese, sausages, bread, tomato, oil and salt.
- Private van to return to Barcelona.
- Premium small group
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- Food and drink unless specified.
- Pick up or transfer to the hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Tour Start Time: 10:00 am
Live an exclusive sailing experience aboard a luxury sailboat and navigate to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, a family winery where you can taste your Mediterranean organic wines.
Welcome to this unique and luxury sailboat that combines classic pedigree with contemporary comfort. You will travel along the coast and enjoy the views of Barcelona and the beautiful and famous skyline. While our luxurious sailing boat leaves the port of Barcelona, you will see hundreds of the wonderful and splendid yachts that shine in full view.
After sailing, we will arrive at the port of Alella and a private transfer will take you to the wineries. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family winery, a beautiful 14th-century farmhouse, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea. You will have the opportunity to stroll through its unique vineyards cultivated for more than 25 years, now cultivated with organic and modern techniques.
Undoubtedly, one of the most attractive mysteries of Alella's wines is their own existence, in the middle of the Maresme, product of small vineyards, sometimes hidden from the curious look of the visitors, who for many years struggle to survive in a Battle admirable and uneven against the expansion of the large urban area.
It has not always been that way, since Alella wines have a long history and significant importance in Catalan wine. Known and loved in Roman times, Pliny and Marcial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, favorites in the Seu de Barcelona, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia to the whole world, with special attention to the colonies of Overseas where there was a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting its exclusive wines, it is time to return to the city in a private transfer. Do not miss this unique experience in life.
The departure order may vary depending on weather conditions and organization.
End Time of the tour: 2:30 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Port Olímpic: Moll de Mestral 2841, 08005 Port Olímpic, BarcelonaPorts
- Port Olímpic, Edifici Capitanía, S/N, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.