Half-Day San Jose City Tour
This tour immerses you in the rich Costa Rican culture and history by allowing you to experiencing the beautiful museums and historical sites of San José. It begins with an initial orientation and drive through the beautiful Sabana Park.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque La Sabana, San Jose Costa Rica
You will board the bus to visit La Sabana Metropolitan Park, heart of the capital city, and you will continue by the residential area of Rohrmoser.
Stop At: Plaza de la Cultura, Avenida Central at Calle 3, San Jose Costa Rica
The tour continues along the Paseo Colón on the way to the National Theater. After a guided visit to this architectural masterpiece, you will take a short walk over the Plaza de la Cultura to visit the Gold Museum and continue through the Central Avenue Boulevard to the Plaza de la Democracia
Stop At: Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Calle 5 Between Central and 2nd Ave, San Jose 10104 Costa Rica
Visit the gold museum
Stop At: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
The walk will continue on the Boulevard Circuito Judicial and on to the Supreme Court of Justice. Here you will board the bus to continue the city sightseeing, taking a close look at the Casa Amarilla, The National Park, The National Library, The Electoral Supreme Court, and the old neighborhoods of San Jose (Amón – Otoya & Toumón).
Before heading back to the hotel you will enjoy a coffee in the Diamond and Emerald Jewelry where you can see an art gallery of several well-known Costa Rican artists, then you will receive an explanation of the development of the gold accompanied by a video.
Departure Point :San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.