Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel
If you like adventure enjoy a leisurely and picturesque bike ride through Mayan villages above Panajachel. Mostly downhill, this relaxing tour takes you through the spectacular Guatemalan Highlands and small Mayan villages, and enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Atitlan and the nearby volcanoes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transportation to the beginning of the bike ride
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
Our professional guides will assist you throughout the entire tour experience.
Pass By: Panajachel, Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
Stop and explore Panajachel or peddle through the streets.
Departure Point :Ferry, Panajachel, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.