Half-Day Scenic Driving Tour of the Grenada West Coast
This half-day tour has something to offer for everyone! You will get a great feel of Grenada and its people, the lush tropical landscape, the different parishes and residents.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Annandale Falls
- Entry/Admission - Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annandale Falls, St. George's Grenada
Like most waterfalls in Grenada, this one has a collection of vendors outside the front gate. Cold beers, coconuts, local juices, and spice necklaces are the standard wares for sale. It does give it a little bit of a touristy feel, but that’s what you can expect for a waterfall with such easy access.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station, Central Depradine St, Gouyave Grenada
The Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station is one of the largest nutmeg processing factories on the island. Tours are available for only US$1.00. See the workers choose, grade and package the nutmegs. You can also step into the stencil room and get a local jute bag customized with any words of your choice. At the end of your tour, explore ‘Nutmeg World’ for packaged spices, clothing and other locally made tokens to remember your tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jouvay Chocolate, Diamond Street, Victoria Grenada
A chocolate factory where you learnt the process of the nutmeg and cocoa plant.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Leapers Hill, Sauteurs Grenada
Leapers' Hill, or Morne de Sauters, is a monument celebrating the courage of the Caribs and their story.
Pass By: River Antoine Estate Rum Distillery, Grenada
River Antoine has been making their legendary high proof Rivers Rum since 1785. Their age-old techniques and antique equipment have remained, making a tour of the facility like walking through a working rum museum.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Grenada port authority cruise ship terminal
- Port Louis Marina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.