Half-Day Scenic Hinterland High-Tea & Wine Tour - Sunshine Coast (Min 5 Adults)
Small-Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
We’ve created this unforgettable half-day trip especially for people who love good food, good wine and spectacular scenery.
You’ll travel in comfort through stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland countryside where you’ll stop to marvel at the Mapleton Falls. This will give you an appetite for your first foodie stop - an elegant late-morning traditional tea at the luxurious Flaxton Gardens, with coastal views stretching from Noosa to Moreton Island.
Next it’s off to the picture-postcard village of Montville, where you can spend a delightful hour strolling around the art galleries and boutiques brimming with local crafts. You’ll be invited to sample delicious luxury chocolate handmade by Montville’s artisan chocolatier Chocolate Country.
Your final treat for the day is a select wine tasting of local award-winning wines from Flamehill Vineyard. Relax with a friendly wine expert while you sample a selection of the finest local wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Brunch - Elegant High-Tea
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting
- Snacks - Belgian Chocolate Sample Platter (per couple)
- Entry/Admission - Flame Hill Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Country
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mapleton Falls Road, Mapleton Falls Rd, Mapleton QLD 4560, Australia
You’ll travel in comfort through stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland countryside where you’ll stop to marvel at the breathtaking rainforest canopy at the Mapleton Falls, one of the true gems of the Hinterland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Flaxton, Flaxton, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Your first foodie stop - an elegant late-morning traditional tea with all the trimmings at the luxurious Flaxton Gardens, with its coastal views stretching from Noosa to Moreton Island.
Once you’ve refuelled with delicate cakes and savouries, it’s off to the picture-postcard village of Montville,
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Montville, Montville, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Montville, where you can spend a delightful (and tempting!) hour strolling around the art galleries, boutiques and markets brimming with local crafts and produce. Here you’ll be invited to sample delicious luxury chocolate handmade by Montville’s artisan chocolatier Chocolate Country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flame Hill Vineyard, 249 Western Ave, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Your final treat for the day is a select wine tasting of local award-winning wines from Flamehill Vineyard. Relax with a friendly wine expert who will give you an overview of local grape varieties while you sample a selection of the finest local wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chocolate Country, 192 Main St, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
Your last stop of the day, Chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to good wine, and you can experience the best chocolates at Chocolate Country in Montville. There are beautiful patio gardens to enjoy a fantastic coffee, a hot chocolate made with superb Belgian chocolate, tea, or juice. You can also create your own chocolate box to enjoy later or give as a gift.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from all Sunshine Coast hotels, apartments and private addresses.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Small Group Tour - Minimum 5 adults per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID Safe Plan Implemented COVID Safe Practicing Business
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.