Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai
This guided small-group kayak tour in Trakai is a perfect combination of nature, history and paddling on some of the most picturesque lakes of Lithuania. Island Castle, Užutrakis Manor and the best kept secrets on and off the beaten path. The tour is safe and suitable for beginners. Swimming skills are essential, paddling experience is not necessary.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Experienced local guide
- Equipment (tandem touring kayaks incl. ruder, life vests, dry bags, and spray decks to keep you warm and dry)
- Picnic lunch on the island (4 hr tour only) or coffee/tea + cake (3 hr tour and sunset tour)
- Photos taken by guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trakai, Trakai, Vilnius County
Island castle (outside), Uzutrakis manor (outside), national park.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Birutės g. 24, Trakai 21106, Lithuania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.