Half-Day Sea Lion Snorkeling Tour from Port Lincoln
Witnessing Australian Sea Lions in their natural habitat might be one of the most life-enhancing experiences you will have. The inquisitive, gentle nature of these stunning sea creatures is unparalleled in the underwater world. Set off on a half-day tour to the crystal clear waters of Seal Cove, where the gorgeous puppies of the sea welcome your arrival as they bound toward the boat with their unmistakable glee and excitement; performing somersaults and graceful swirls, inviting you to join in.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - from selected loactions (if option selected)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
- Alcohol available for purchase
- Hotel Return Transfer $10
All departures are from the Adventure Bay Charters departure lounge located in
the Port Lincoln Marina, at 2 South Quay Boulevard. Passengers are welcome to
meet here for complimentary tea & coffee and pre-departure checks from 7:30
am and must be ready to board the vessel by 8 am.
Once we depart the Marina, the boat cruises along the edge of the Port Lincoln
National Park to Hopkins Island located 1.5 hours from town. We serve a
selection of fresh fruit, muffins along with a choice of tea, coffee and hot
chocolate on the way.
Once our crew has fitted you out in a full wet-suit, mask, snorkel, and flippers and
you will be able to join the playful Sea Lions in the water, or if you would prefer
you are welcome to observe all the action from the boat. We are lucky to be able
to guarantee interaction on this tour, as the Sea Lions love to join us in the water
on every trip! You will spend just over an hour in the water, before jumping back
on the boat for a warm shower, and a hot toastie to warm you up on your way
back to Port Lincoln. The trip returns at 12:30 pm.
• Adventure Bay Charters, 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln, South Australia 5606 Australia
Departure Point :2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer must be booked in advance, hotel return transfer will be an extra charge payable at store.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We recommending bringing: a warm jacket, swimwear, a camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel), sunglasses, sunscreen and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As a South Australia COVID Clean business, we reach all the health measures applied in our state and have hand sanitizer for customers to use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.