Half-Day Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise in Santorini
WOW THIRASIA ISLAND!!!
How many of us discovering the map of Santorini Island we wondered what is Thirasia Island.
The small traditional Thirassia Island was formed during the large volcanic explosion that rocked the area around 3,500 years ago.
Setting sail from Vlychada port discovering the beautiful beaches with the differents colors because of the Volcanic eruption and the crustal clear blue water enjoying the unlimitide open bar of Local Wines and beers. We will arrive to Thirasia Island to taste plates of deliicious traditional sea food and BBQ on a Luxury Lagoon Catamaran 450 travelling in the magical view of the Volacono and Caldera .
Relax and let΄s sail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Maps and Information
- Lunch - BBQ on board
- Open Bar (Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverages)
- Special Sunset Wine
- Entry/Admission - Red Beach
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The mesmerizing Red Beach with it's unique colours and it's wild cliff beauty. Sightseeing combined with swimming and snorkeling is aggresively suggested.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The bright and wild White Beach covered with limestone. Just start sailing.
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Keep on sailing. Photoshooting and sightseeing by the 125 year old Venecian Lighthouse of Akrotiri.
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Second stop by the Volcano Hot-Springs. Volcanic waters with healing properties. Full of astonishing caves and volcanic beaches
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Thirassia, Thirassia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Stop in Thirasia island, Santorini's well kept secret. Enjoy swimming followed by a delicious lunch or dinner.
Variety of finger food
- ΒΒQ chicken and pork
- Seafood Pasta
- Greek Salad
- Greek anchovy meze (γαύρος)
- Vegetarian meal (Greek ratatouille)
- Greek fruit salad
- Unlimited bar with: White wine, beers, soft drinks, water, (Sparkling wine Moschato D’Asti for the sunset option)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick You Up From The Closest Meeting Point Of Each Hotel.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
- santorini port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.