Half Day Shore excursion Athens, Acropolis, Mount of Lycabettus & Kavouri Bay
Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this half day Private Tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. You will have the opportunity to explore the most popular sites in Athens in 5 hours.
You will visit the Acropolis, Panathinaiko stadium, Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city, from where the view of the magnificent Acropolis is breathtaking), the Trilogy of Athens as well as the other most important sites in Athens such as the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church.
Finally, we will be driving along the Athenian Riviera. Admiring the coast line of Athens we will reach the area of Vouliagmenis and Kavouri, worth visiting for its natural beauty. You will have the opportunity to take photos of the panoramic view of the distant Saronic Gulf islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board (upon request)
- English speaking driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Kavouri Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
Pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship to start your Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
This Athens Sightseeing tour will start with a visit at the Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city, where the view of the magnificent Acropolis is breathtaking!),
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
We will conitune with a panoramic city tour where you will get to see the most important sites of Athens starting from Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. We will later pass through Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the well known Trilogy of Athens which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. You will then continue your tour passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vouliagmeni, Vouliagmeni, East Attica Region, Attica
Finally, we will escape the bustle of the Greek capital taking a short visit and driving along the Athenian Riviera where you'll find superb local beaches along the sheltered Saronic Gulf stretching from the southern suburbs of Athens to the southernmost point of Attica, Cape Sounio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kavouri Beach, Vouliagmeni Greece
Our last stop will be at Vouliagmeni's bay and Kavouri as it is worth visiting for its natural beauty and beautiful scenery. The marina, private beaches and luxurious villas are its trademarks whereas the picturesque harbour offers stunning views of the distant Saronic Gulf islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Without Licensed tour guide 2/14/2020 - 12/26/2021
With Licensed Tour Guide. 2/14/2020 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.