Half day sightseeing Kathmandu ( Swaymbunath stupa and Pasupati temple)
Enjoy Half-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City, Swoyambhunath stupa and Pasupatinath temple which are UNESCO Heritage site located in Kathmandu valley with experience tour guide. Swoyambhunath Stupa is located at hilltop offering excellent view of Kathmandu Valley floor and Himalayan ranges. Swoyambhunath stupa is perhaps best place to see cultural harmony of Hindus and Buddhist in Nepal.
We visit another very prominent and religious sites called Pasupatinath Temple. A temple dedicated to lord Shiva. Built in the 5th century, it is one of the eight UNESCO Cultural Heritage Sites of the Kathmandu Valley. It is also a cremation site where the last rites of Hindus are performed. The rituals of cremation is not for the faint hearted; still visitors are seen watching curiously from across the river from the hillside. There are around 492 temples, 15 Shivalayas (shrines of Lord Shiva) and 12 Jyotirlinga (phallic shrines) to explore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- A professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
We drive to Swaymbunath Stupa for sightseeing. Swaymbunath temple also called as Monkey temple. It is 15 to 20 minutes driving from touristic hub Thamel. Swaymbunath is one of the World heritage site in Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, Pashupati Nath Road 44621, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
After swaymbunath , we do sightseeing in Pasupatinath temple.Pasupatinath Temple is dedicated to lord Shiva in Hinduism.Shiva is one of the God in Hinduism.Observe the amazing living museum of ancient religious site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from touristic hub - Thamel and its surrounding areaAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.