Half-Day Sintra and Cascais Tour from Lisbon
If you're visiting Lisbon, you must check out the beautiful city of Sintra.
Departing and arriving from the center of Lisbon, this is the ideal way to get to know the most important points of Sintra and pass through Cascais.
Get to know Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Roca Cape and Cascais, in just one day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Entrance for Pena Palace (8.5-10€)
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Enjoy the fascinating Pena Palace, one of the world's most magnificent palaces. The castle's history started in the Middle Ages when a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Pena was built on the top of the hill above Sintra. According to tradition, construction occurred after an apparition of the Virgin Mary.
Ticket for adults (18 - 64 years) 10€
Ticket for youths (6 - 17 years) 8,5€
Ticket for seniors (over 65 years) 8,5€
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Visit Quinta da Regaleira (guided visit included), one of the most amazing monuments in the Serra de Sintra. Located at the end of the historic center of the village, it was built between 1904 and 1910, in the last period of the monarchy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Enjoy the view in the westernmost point of the Sintra Mountain Range, where cliffs are more than 100 metres in height, and cut into crystalline rocks, composed of strongly folded and faulted sedimentary units.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Enjoy the village of Cascais, a popular seaside resort originated in the 1870s, when King Luís I of Portugal and the Portuguese royal family. Cascais is also known for the many members of royalty who have lived there, including King Edward VIII of the United Kingdom, King Juan Carlos I of Spain, and King Umberto II of Italy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marquês de Pombal, 1250-160 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.