Half Day Sintra Village with Pena Palace - Private tour from Lisbon
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Sintra is a resort town in the foothills of Portugal’s Sintra Mountains, near the capital, Lisbon. A longtime royal sanctuary, its forested terrain is studded with pastel-colored villas and palaces. The Moorish- and Manueline-style Sintra National Palace is distinguished by dramatic twin chimneys and elaborate tilework. The hilltop 19th-century Pena National Palace is known for a whimsical design and sweeping views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
The Pena Palace is a Romanticist castle in São Pedro de Penaferrim, in the municipality of Sintra, on the Portuguese Riviera. The castle stands on the top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains above the town of Sintra, and on a clear day it can be easily seen from Lisbon and much of its metropolitan area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.