Half Day Small Circuit Tour in San Carlos de Bariloche
Mandatory walk when visiting Bariloche. There is no better way to be introduced to the stunning scenery of the region than this tour. Circuito Chico is the tour of the city of the landscapes of Bariloche. Unique views in all seasons of the year. Combination of landscapes of lakes and mountains of Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Capilla de San Eduardo
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Cerro Campanario
- Entry/Admission - Almacén Cerro Campanario
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
A wonderful postcard of glacial origin with strong winds from the west.
Pass By: Llao Llao Golf, Avenida Exequiel Bustillo 8409, San Carlos de Bariloche R8402AFF Argentina
Llao Llao Hotel, with an imposing natural setting in the Llao Llao municipal park.
Very close to that place is Puerto Pañuelo, the starting point for lake excursions to Victoria Island, Arrayanes forest and Puerto Blest.
Stop At: Almacén Cerro Campanario, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
There is a chairlift that transports the traveler to the summit (1050 meters) from where one of the most beautiful views of the region can be seen. Lakes Nahuel Huapi and Períto Moreno, El Trébol lagoon, San Pedro and Llao-Llao peninsula, Victoria Island, Cerros López, Goye, Otto, Catedral and the city of San Carlos de Bariloche are observed.
Stop At: Capilla de San Eduardo, Avda Bustillo KM 25.5 Llao Llao, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
Regional architectural jewel
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punto panoramico - Circuito Chico, Cto Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche R8401EDA Argentina
An unforgettable landscape of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Andes mountain range. Without a doubt, the panoramic point is one of the must-see photos in Bariloche.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.