Half-Day Small-Group Imperial Highlights Tour in Rome
Discover the main monuments of the Roman Empire in Rome on a 3-hour small group tour of the imperial city. You guide will bring history to life at landmark sights, such as the Roman Forum and Colosseum as you traverse the city. Enjoy panoramic views from one of the 7 hills of Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and licensed guide
- 3 hours guided mono-lingual tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Blue Badge guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees 23EUR per person (age 18 and over). 5EUR per person (age 2-17)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
Meeting point of the Tour
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Start your tour at the Flavian amphitheater, commissioned by Emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and inaugurated by his son Titus in 80 AD. Your guide will bring history to life, telling stories of the ferocious battles between man and beast put on for the Roman citizens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors on a walk through the Imperial Forum, and learn how it was once the center of all religious, political and commercial life in Rome. Hear the history of the Temple of Concord and Temple of Saturn and Vesta, and learn about the Tabularium, an impressive temple to Antoninus and Faustina.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
Go to the main terrace of Palatine Hill for a full insight into the Maximum Circus, where the legendary chariot races of the Roman Republic were held
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Ascend Palatine Hill, one of the '7 Hills of Rome,' where Augustus moved his sumptuous villa in 44 BC. Hear how the Temple of Victory was used to house Cybele's sacred stone between 204 BC and 191 BC, and learn about the Temple of Jupiter Stator, founded by Romulus after a battle with the Sabines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Biglietteria Palatino / Entrance to Palatine Hill, Via di San Gregorio, 30, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is mono-lingual (3 options to choose from)
- In winter time, please bring a rain coat with you and/or umbrella in case of rain
- In summer time, please bring plenty of water and if necessary, an umbrella to shade off from the sun
- Groups are no more than 13 guests per guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All health and safety measurements place by the Italian Government have been placed on our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.