Half Day Small Group Los Angeles Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Take part in an amazing race – part sightseeing tour, part scavenger hunt! This fun-filled 5-hour small-group tour offers a unique and interactive way to explore Los Angeles with your guide a group of up to 9 people. Choose from two convenient departure points – either Hollywood or Santa Monica – for different race and sightseeing opportunities such as The Walk of Fame and the Walk Disney Concert Hall. Perfect for the sole traveler or a handful of people, this is a great way to discover Los Angeles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Transportation during the race
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Play the Fantastic Race, part scavenger hunt. Part sightseeing tour. All fun.
Participants form teams of two to eight people. All teams meet at a ‘hosted’ starting line where they receive their first clue. The solution of the clue leads to a new location and a new clue, then to the next and so on. The team that solves all the clues and crosses the finish line in the least amount of time is crowned the winner at our awards banquet. There, all players receive a beverage and snack, so no matter who takes home the gold medal, everyone wins!
You will see and interact with some of the town’s most famous sights as well as some hidden gems. There is no better way to experience Los Angeles in a day.
The Fantastic Los Angeles Race is also fantastic group activity. And because it promotes outside the box thinking and team-work, it is also a terrific team building event. So no matter what experience you’re looking for – family fun, great date, education, recreation, unique sightseeing, or team building – the Amazing Los Angeles Race will blow you away.
• TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
• Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Walt Disney Concert Hall, 111 S Grand Ave Inglewood Can Day Has Was Year Day Was, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3034
• Fantastic Race, Los Angeles, CA 90035-1403
• The Amazing Santa Monica Race, 200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Departure Point :Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Teams are comprised of two or more people
- Bookings of 1 player are accepted, you will be placed on existing teams.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All activities will be outside or in open-air spaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.