Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Marrakech to the Atlas mountains
Visit the Hight Atlas Mountains,Ourika Valley
Discover the Berber life in the mountains
Learn how nerber women make morocco's signature argan oil
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Traditional Berber breakfast [ bread, olives, oil olive, fresh mint tea ]
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
A half-day trip to the Atlas Mountains, About an hour form Marrakech. Along the road you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains, get a behind the scenes access to see how the local women process the Argan fruit and produce oil and other byproducts. you will also have the chance to enjoy an epic local breakfast.
Our destination will be the Stti Fadma's village, from where will be starting our trekking journey to the cascades, 7 in total that can only be accessible if you're with a local.
All in all you will be able to enjoy a unique experience and discover some really hidden gems .
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and Riads located in central Marrakech,If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).Drop-off/End PointReturns to the original departure point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.