Half Day Snorkel in Isla Palominos and Cayo Icacos
You will get first class service from our captain and crew. Our safety and sanitation process after every use ensures our customers and personnel a safe environment. We are a locally owned and operated company that strives to give locals and tourist an experience of a lifetime.
Island Reef Tours gives back to the community and believes in taking every precaution to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve Caribbean reefs; while still offering locals and tourists the ability to explore our waters and reefs to observe and learn about marine life off the coast of Puerto Rico. We proudly sponsor and participate in beach cleanup events throughout the year locally near Fajardo, PR.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Assorted Sandwiches and Fruits
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes Rum Punch for your trip!
What's excluded :
- Towels and Sunscreen
Icacos island will be the destination for your charter for a day of snorkeling, swimming, relaxing and walking the beautiful beaches! Offering crystal clear waters and an abundance of tropical fish to explore. It is a true paradise. Isla Palominos is a popular location for the day offering beautiful beaches to walk, clear blue waters to swim and snorkel gazing at amazing tropical fish for the day!
• Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
• Palomino Island, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00976-6448 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :200 Avenida Marina View, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available upon request to all local Air B&B as well as local resorts. Please feel free to contact us to help coordinate your trip.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.