Half-Day Snorkeling or Swimming with Sharks in Cabo San Lucas
Experience the emotion and adrenaline to swim and snorkelling safely out of cage with blue sharks, silky sharks, mako, smooth hammerheads and other incredible marine creatures in the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Mask, snorkel, fins and lifejackets
- Marine biologist on board
- Professional underwater photo shooting
- Professional shark guide on board
- Visit to the Arch and sea lion colony
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The professional shark dive and snorkeling tours occur offshore, in the blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. The exclusive dive sites are the best places to see the amazing marine wildlife of Baja California Sur. The sites are located only 30-minute boat ride from the Marina, with a nice and comfortable super panga or fisherman yacht, safe and relax!
Once in the water, you will have time to swim with sharks, the duration of the experience depends from how long the sharks want to stay around, and usually they stay for a very long time! The tour is led by professional and trained shark guides, PADI certified instructors and marine biologists with many years of experience in shark diving and snorkeling activity worldwide.
The tour duration is 4-5 hours, and also includes a visit of the famous Cabo San Lucas arch and Sea Lion Colony, whale watching during the tour between December and April, and a breathtaking sunset view from the ocean!
Departure Point :Cabo Shark Dive, Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, dock o, in front of Captain Tony's restaurant, next to Tesoro Resort, Centro, 23450, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be at least 12 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
- For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
- Signing the responsibility waiver
- Good physical condition - Basic swimming skills - Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.