Half-Day Somone Lagoon and Bandia Park Safari from Dakar
Bandia park reserve is one of the major attractions in Senegal for tourists staying in Dakar or nearby area. It is a conservation park that helps protect some African wildlife like giraffes, rhinos, a variety of antelopes, buffaloes, monkeys, crocodiles, tortoises and more. This tour will give you a chance to watch closely the wildlife in an eco-friendly nature. Also, you will enjoy a wonderful boat ride in Somone lagoon - another eco-park providing a natural habitat for birds in a lush mangrove.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Your tour guide will meet you at your Dakar hotel at 8am before driving you towards Somone lagoon located in the south of Dakar (approx 75 km from Dakar). Depending on road traffic you will arrive around 9:30 am to embark on a local boat for a 1 hour ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery of mangroves dotted with birds.
Around 10am, you will proceed to Bandia park, which is very close to Somone lagoon (approx 20 min drive). You will then change vehicle and get in a pick up jeep for a 1.5 hour game drive in this reserve that covers 1000 hectares, where you will spot African wildlife in their natural habitat - such as giraffes ,buffaloes, rhinos, a variety of antelopes, zebras, monkeys, crocodiles, tortoises and more. Lunch will be served around 12:30 am at the Bandia park restaurant (included)
Around 2pm, you will drive back to Dakar and arrive at around 3:30 pm at your hotel in Dakar.
Departure Point :1: Dakar, Dakar, Dakar Region
2: Saly, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet travelers at their hotel lobby or at their hotel exit gate.For travelers who are in a private appartment we will specify a startint point depending on the areaAirports
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport, Dakar Senegal
- Dakar port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.